Let’s talk About You
Are you faced with a barrage of decisions? Well, I’m sure your indecision is bugging you. I know it’s bugging me.
Try this before you drive both of us crazy.
- Take out a sheet of paper. And by paper, I mean paper. I’ll allow you to use a computer only if it’s steam-powered. Otherwise, it’s paper for you. No, I don’t care what type, color, or size of paper you use.
- Draw a line down the length of your paper. A straight line. Ok, as straight as you can make it.
- Write down every decision you have to make in the left column. Decisions that you need to make today, tomorrow, a year from now–all of them.
- You now have 60 seconds to pick your most important decision. I’m not joking about 60 seconds. That’s all you get. And if you cheat, I’ll know.
- Write your most important decision in the right column. That’s the column next to the one in Step 3.
- Below it, write the 3 top things in your way of making your decision. The odder, the better. See, I told you being odd is a step in the right direction.
- Now, for each of your things, write what you need to do so you can cross each off your list.
- You should now know which choice to make. In the rare case that you’re still stuck, e-mail me the most important decision you need to make and your top 3 things in your way of making your decision (TheBully@NullParadox.com). I’ll send you my tips and opinions to help you. No, I’m not going to make the decision for you–that’s your job.
Null Paradox is For You.
Or, more succinctly: I’m for you.
I’m unapologetically raw with how I feel–the highest of highs. The lowest of lows.
Join The Bully Pulpit
There are 10,000 people just like you who are having fun and making themselves–better. All because of my weekly musings.
I know. It seems odd to want to hear from me. But being odd is part of my genius. And relearning how to be odd can be part of yours too.
If that makes sense, I can help you. If it doesn’t –goodbye.
Adieu for now,
Null Paradox. It’s for you.